safe, community driven, fully-guided adventures
Hand Crafted Community-Driven Tours to Colombia's
Amazon, Andes, and Caribbean
Travel Colombia in true Go Wild fashion with the country's best local guides and boutique accommodations. 1-3 week private itineraries combine deep cultural experiences, wild spaces, and modern luxuries. We go where no tour company has gone before.
From the moment you step off the plane in Bogotá you're in good hands with private transportation, a dedicated trip leader and translator, and local guides at all locations. Go Wild owner, Dan, accompanies every trip.
Investment in the local community is what drives us. We employ indigenous guides and use only Colombian owned boutique accommodations. This makes for a deep visitor experience and one where your money stays in Colombia.
We took our time creating the perfect tour of Colombia (see the itinerary below), but let us know your heart's desires and we'll make them happen. Once you touch down, prices are truly all-inclusive: internal flights, hotels, meals, everything.
Staying true to our roots, we take you off-the-beaten-path to truly magical places, offering a wide array of activities from jungle kayaking to summitting 5000m peaks. The icing on the cake? We pair this with the nicest accommodations around.
AMAZON – ANDES – CARIBBEAN
13 NIGHTS / 14 DAYS
Oct, Nov, Feb-April
One River- Wade Davis Unseen Colombia - Andres Hurtado Garcia
Anything by Gabriel García Márquez
• Colombia is the most ecologically and geographically diverse country in the world. Gain a true understanding of this as you travel to three drastically unique environments with expert naturalist guides.
• Dive deep into culture with indigenous guides, spend a night in a traditional Yucuna Maloka, and enjoy opportunities to take part in indigenous activities and rituals.
• 3 countries! Along the way, step into a nature reserve in Perú and eat lunch in Brazil.
• Visit multiple Amazonian nature reserves and two National Parks: Los Nevados of the Andes and Tayrona National Park on the Caribbean Coast.
• Multi-sport: kayaking, birdwatching, nocturnal hikes, tubing, canoeing, mountaineering, culinary tours, hot springs, and more.
• Worry-free: possibly the best thing about our Colombia experiences is you can move through the country completely hassle-free on this all-inclusive experience. Show up and let us do the rest.
• Five internal airplane tickets: Bogotá - Leticia – Bogotá, Bogotá – Pereira, Pereira – Santa Marta, Santa Marta – Bogotá.
• Land and river transportation to all destinations described in the itinerary.
• Local trip leader and translator during the whole trip and expert local community guides for each activity.
• Lodging from day 1 to day 13 as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Complete meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner from the first to the last day.
• Entry to national parks, indigenous communities, tours, museums, etc.
• All activities and necessary gear described in the itinerary.
• Flight to Colombia from USA.
• Trip Insurance.
• Alcoholic beverages.
• Unspecified expenses.